07/03/12

Queen - Tie Your Mother Down (Remixed by AlexQRMX & Videomixed by Kacio94)



Download  (AVI) Queen - Tie Your Mother Down (Remixed by AlexQRMX)'s Video (create by Kacio94)

Download (MP3 320 Kbps) Tie Your Mother Down (Remixed by AlexQRMX) EP


This is my remix of Queen hit "Tie your mother down", made using the song stems.
The video is realized by a very special guest star : my friend Kacio94. Cover by me.


This is my first collaboration with him. I hope that they'll much more!


Thank you Kacio94!


2 commenti:

  1. I said that with each new remix is better
    I'm Going Slightly Mad and Tie Your Mother Down are even better than the radio mix

    I am pleased with our partnership
    I hope this isn't the end! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. You can be sure that this is not the end ... I am always ready to cooperate with you ! :-)

    RispondiElimina